Many people are comfortable with online shopping, or subscribing, and using credit cards online, however, we realize some may not be as comfortable doing so.
For those who would like to subscribe to the Ohio County Monitor by check, below are the requirements and instructions.
What to do to subscribe by check:
- 1. In order to be a subscriber to OCMonitor.com, you must have a valid email address.
A valid email address is needed to register subscribers on the website, receive login credentials (i.e. username and password), and to receive notifications.
Any and all communication regarding your subscription will come via email to the provided email address.
- 2. Make the check payable to OHIO COUNTY MONITOR for six months ($27) or one year ($48) subscription payments ONLY.
Payments by check for any amount other than the six month or one year subscription will not be accepted.
- 3. Be sure to include a note with your email address with the payment by including a note or legibly writing your email address in the “For/Memo” section of your check. (You may also choose to include the password you would like for your account. See details on passwords below)
- 5. Mail your payment to:
Ohio County Monitor
105 E. 5th Street
Beaver Dam, KY 42320
After mailing in your subscription payment:
- 1. Send an email to [email protected] with your name and the length of your subscription. This allows us to double-check your information and makes sure we have the correct email address.
- 2. After your subscription is activated, you will receive an email with your login credentials (username and password).
Once you have logged in to OCMonitor.com for the first time, you may keep the password provided to you or change it to any password of your choosing on the My Account page. If you chose to provide your own password with your payment, disregard the password emailed to you in your welcome email.
If you have questions or would like more information about subscribing by check, email us at [email protected] and we would be glad to help.