HARTFORD, Ky. — You, your family and friends are invited to the Ohio County Republican Rally set for 2 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 17, at the Ohio County Park in shelter #2. The Ohio County Park is at 2300 KY 69 N in Hartford.
The guest speaker for the rally will be Congressman Jamie Comer. Invited guests include
- U.S. Senator Mitch McConnell,
- U.S. Senator Rand Paul,
- Secretary of State Michael Adams,
- Attorney General Daniel Cameron,
- Commissioner of Agriculture Dr. Ryan Quarles,
- State Treasurer Allison Ball,
- State Auditor Mike Harmon,
- State Senator C.B. Embry,
- State Representative Scott Lewis,
- Ohio County Judge-Executive David Johnston,
- Ohio County Sheriff Tracy Beatty,
- Ohio County Coroner Elvis Doolin,
- Ohio County Surveyor Wm. Tracy Crume
- Fourth District Magistrate Larry Keown,
- Fifth District Magistrate Larry Morphew,
- First District Constable Joe Renfrow,
- Second District Constable Orville Baize,
- Third District Constable Jonathan James,
- Fourth District Constable Justin Cooper,
- Fifth District Constable Josh Wright.
Rick Huff and Old Friends will be the musical entertainment for the event.
Everyone is welcome, hope to see you there. Bring your lawn chair.
For more information, call Renona Browning, Chairperson, at 270-298-9274 or Jolen Johnson, Secretary, at 270-274-4096 or 270-256-5586.