BEAVER DAM, Ky. — WPT Nonwovens has announced that it will expand production shifts and hire new team members to meet increasing production demands at their Beaver Dam production facility.
- Process and Maintenance Technicians are needed for the 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. shift. Prospective applicants should apply at the WPT Nonwovens location at 985 W. 7th Ave in Beaver Dam.
- Production and Machine Operators are also needed. These candidates should apply at the WPT Nonwovens location at 850 W. 7th Ave. in Beaver Dam.
WPT Nonwovens is a nationally recognized U.S. manufacturer and distributor of nonwoven materials for a variety of commercial and consumer products. Since the opening of its Beaver Dam facility in July of 2018, new orders have substantially increased. Two new production shifts are now being added to expanded production demands.
Some of the benefits WPT Nonwovens offers include:
- Competitive salary
- Paid life insurance
- Paid telemedicine benefit
- Eligible for health insurance coverage in the first 30 days of employment to include spouses and children
- Eligible for 401k with a company match within the first 30 days of employment
- 12 months perfect attendance vacation bonus
- WPT has contributed over $65,000 to team member 401k plans since 2016
WPT Nonwovens’ recent expansion positions the company as a key domestic supplier of this material. Projections indicate the demand will continue, making WPT Nonwovens a secure and dependable employer in the Beaver Dam area.
To learn more and to apply online, visit WPT Nonwovens’ hiring page.