Beaver Dam and Hartford area
OHIO COUNTY, Ky. — It’s never too early to begin your Christmas shopping and the businesses of Ohio County are here to help.
This weekend bells will be ringing as Christmas time will come early to Ohio County! Make plans to attend the Ohio County Christmas Open House, this weekend, Nov. 8-9, 2019. The Christmas Open House begins at 9 a.m. both days.
Many of the shops in Beaver Dam and Hartford will be dressed in their Christmas best as they each introduce their 2019 Christmas and Winter collections. Enjoy a weekend of discounts, giveaways, refreshments and doorbusters, as you attend the 2019 Ohio County Christmas Open House.
Here are the businesses taking part in the 2019 Ohio County Christmas Open House,
- Petal Pusher Florist – 1501 N Main St. in Beaver Dam
- Smithhouse Floral + hosting Horse and Hound Pop Up Shop – 117 N Main St. in Beaver Dam
- Persimmons Boutique – 1820 North Main St. in Beaver Dam
- Dynamic Salon and Fashion – 1399 N Main St. in Beaver Dam
- Factory Connection – 1816 N Main St. in Beaver Dam
- Charlotte’s Furniture & Fashion + R U Sleeping – 747 N Main St. in Beaver Dam
- Johnson’s Appliances + Black’s Furniture – 206 N Main St. in Beaver Dam
- Ohio County Healthcare Giftshop – 1211 Old Main St. in Hartford
- Rice’s Gift Gallery – 1209 N Main St. in Beaver Dam
- Next 2 New Consignment – 212 N Main St. in Beaver Dam
- Serena’s Creative Touch – 123 E Union St. in Hartford
- OmaDarlings – 211 S Main St. in Hartford
Start your Christmas off the right way, by shopping local.