4008 KY 85
HARTFORD, Ky. — Ohio County Preschool registration has begun with registration days scheduled for each school throughout the month of May. Parents are welcome to attend any of the registration days.
Parents are asked to bring several items of information when registering a child for preschool. Ohio County Schools provided a list of registration information needed to sign up your child for preschool:
- Income Verification (W2 preferred)
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Kentucky Immunization Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Insurance or Medical Card
- Physical and Blood PRessure
- Lead Test
- Dental Exam
- Eye Exam
Below is a schedule of preschool registration dates:
- Fordsville Elementary – May 10 – 8 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Western Elementary – May 17 – 8 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Southern Elementary – May 20 – 8 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Horse Branch Elementary – May 21 – 8 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Beaver Dam Elementary – May 22 – 8 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wayland Elementary – May 23 – 8 a.m.-2 p.m.
If you have any questions, call the Ohio County Preschool Office at 270-298-9505.